I just realized I have like… 1000 posts I’ve “liked”, but I rarely reblog anything since I try to keep this mostly personal/art stuff. Should I make another tumblr as a place to reblog all the cool art/music/fandom/etc stuff I like? It’s not benefiting anyone but me to have them in my likes section… Hrrrmmm…
I haven’t done one of these questionnaire things in a while
Meet the Blogger
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- name: Tripp “memento vivere”
- eye color: Blue
- hair style/color: Brown (with some slight hints of red according to some), kind of messy and loosely brushed to the side
- height: 5’6”
- clothing style: Lots of brightly-colored t-shirts or tank tops, blue jeans or skinny jeans, sometimes shorts, converse, flip flops, sometimes shirtless if I can get away with it
- best physical feature: My eyes and smile probably get complimented the most
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- your fears: Dying too soon (death isn’t scary but an unlived life is), living an unremarkable life, people breaking in and killing me, chronic diseases, that everyone secretly can’t stand me
- your guilty pleasure: I flirt because I can and I enjoy the attention and I’m really bad for it.
- ambitions for the future: Get a dog, complete True Colors, turn it into a book, write two more comics, make a video game, do storyboards for some cool Cartoon Network show or something, stay in a long term relationship, have kids, travel (not necessarily in that order)
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- your first thoughts waking up: "Uuuughhhhhh, how is it already 7:15? Can I call in sick for work today? No, no I can’t… shower time…"
- what you think about most: My own stories, video games or cartoons or webcomics, the future, the state of the human race, boys
- what you think about before bed: I’m generally ready to pass the fuck out by the time I actually make myself go to bed, so not much…
- you think your best quality is: Being empathetic and seeing multiple sides of issues. Also being pretty honest with myself.
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- single or group dates: Single dates
- to be loved or respected: Respected. I can handle not being loved, but I’ve been deeply loved by someone who didn’t respect a lot of who I was and it wasn’t a healthy situation…
- beauty or brains: Brains… not necessarily intelligence, but having a good personality/sense of humor/being interesting/etc.
- dogs or cats: Dogs dogs dogs. I just want to pet and cuddle with all of them <3 But also I’ve been compared to a dog before, so.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- lie: White lies, especially to spare someone’s feelings. I try to be honest with big things though, or if a lie will hurt someone.
- believe in yourself: Yep! Things tend to work out in the long run as long as I try my best and attempt to do the right thing.
- believe in love: JUST LISTEN TO THE RHYTHM OF MY HEART yes I do. I’ve been in love with 3 people in my life so far. I don’t really believe in “soul mates” or anything mystical though, because I think as long as you “click” with someone else you can develop love for them over time.
- want someone: Too many people. :/
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- been on stage: I’ve done like… 6 different stage productions, not counting elementary school recitals. Mostly musicals… last time I was Angel in RENT. Also I do a whole bunch of karaoke, which often takes place on a smallish stage.
- done drugs: Maaaybe.
- changed who you were to fit in: I mean, I might act a little different depending on who I’m with (like acting more “butch” if I’m around straight guys I don’t know well) but I’m still the same basic person otherwise. I’m pretty secure in who I am.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- favorite color: Turquoise/aqua
- favorite animals: Probably dogs, just in general.
- favorite movie: Scott Pilgrim maybe? I’m bad at favorites.
- favourite game: All Zelda games, or all Kingdom Hearts games.
This monday birthday is laaaame so far, going to a bunch of meetings is not how I would like to spend it -__- At least I get to go to dinner with my family later on… free food is one of the best presents <3
I was GOING to post about having 200 followers, buuuut then I lost a couple after posting that picture of me -__- I see how it is. I DON’T NEED YOUR VALIDATION TUMBLRVERSE, I DO WHAT I WANT!!! *takes a million selfies while sobbing grossly then spams your dash with a bunch of bullshit about my OCs*
Anonymous asked Holy wow you're gorgeous
8D !!!!!!!! thank you! That’s so sweet. I still have these things on my face. I wish we could walk around with rhinestones glued to our faces and it…like…not be weird. IT’S EMPOWERING.
Dear followers, this is an order from your queen:
GLUE RHINESTONES TO YOUR FACE.
UGH LAUR YOU KNOW I WAS GLUING RHINESTONES TO MY FACE LIKE 3 YEARS AGO YOU POSER
but no for real those pictures of you are gorgeous :P